Interpretations and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our services or parts of our services.
- Company refers to Next Smile, Australia.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to Australia.
- Device means any device that can access our services, such as a computer, cellphone or digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Next Smile, accessible from https://www.nextsmile.com.au/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Usage data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To contact you by email, phone, or other relevant forms of electronic communication.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about our services.
- To manage your account. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user. To manage your requests.
- For other purposes. We may use your information for other purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to improve our Service.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers. We may share your personal information to monitor and analyse the use of our service to contact you.
- For business transfers. We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners. We may share your personal information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With your consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your content.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transaction over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.